SP Traffic meeting regarding Urs of Ala Hazrat.
hear the news
Vehicles will be diverted from Parasakheda, Mini Bypass, Ramganga Tiraha and satellite
Even small vehicles will not be able to enter civil lines on October 3 and 4.
Bareilly. Traffic Police has implemented route diversion for the Urs of Ala Hazrat. The entry of heavy vehicles from all directions in the city will be restricted for three days from Saturday.
During the Urs, vehicles will be diverted from Parasakheda, Mini Bypass, Ramganga Tiraha and satellite. On October 3 and 4, even three wheelers and four wheelers will not be able to enter the civil lines. Regarding this, SP Traffic Rammohan Singh took a meeting of the traffic police in the police line on Friday and gave necessary guidelines. He said that on October 3 and 4, auto, magic, tempo and private light vehicles would not be able to go towards Qutubkhana, Nawalti, Sikalapur to Navalti, Kohadapir to Qutubkhana and Chaupula to Subhashnagar.
- – Heavy vehicles going from Moradabad, Rampur, Nainital towards Lucknow will pass through Bada bypass from Parsakheda. If any vehicle reaches inside the city from here, it will be diverted from Mini Bypass towards Nainital Road and sent to Bada Bypass.
- – All heavy vehicles going from Lucknow to Delhi and Nainital will be able to go ahead on the National Highway through Bada Bypass from Invertis Tiraha.
- Vehicles going from Rampur, Pilibhit, Nainital and Bareilly towards Badaun will proceed from Invertis Tiraha to Faridpur, Bukhara Mor, Ramganga Tiraha. Heavy vehicles coming from Badaun side will be able to proceed from Bukhara turn via Faridpur. These vehicles will not be allowed on Kargaina Road.
- No heavy vehicle will enter the urban area with satellite.
- During the Urs, all roadways buses going towards Rampur, Moradabad and Delhi will operate from satellite bus stand.
Parking will be made at eight places
Vehicles of Zareen will be able to move in the city during the Urs, but parking arrangements have been made for them at eight places. Cars and other small vehicles will be parked in the GIC. Tractor trolley and car will be parked in Railway Manoranjan Sadan. Vehicles of journalists and VIPs will be parked in the parking of the Orphanage/DAV College. Parking of tractor trolleys and buses will be made on both sides of the road once the railway yard Subhashnagar is full. There will be parking for buses, tractor trolleys and light vehicles at Bishop Mandal Inter College Ground. After filling this ground, there will be parking in Methodist College Ground. Heavy vehicles coming from the satellite side will be parked at Maulana Azad Inter College. If required, parking will be provided on the premises and road side of the old district jail. Parking will be done on the day itself in extreme circumstances between the fort bridge to the outpost crossroads. Vehicles coming from any direction will be diverted towards GIC, Manoranjan Sadan and Ayub Khan intersection after coming up to Chaupula.
Diversion to Mathurapur
In Mathurapur, the total is from 3 pm to 3 pm. For this, buses are parked near Chaupula. These buses will be able to reach there via Qila Pul, Swalenagar.
Route diversion has been implemented to ensure better traffic arrangements during Urs. Eight TSIs, 11 HCPs, 16 head constables, 33 constables, 51 home guards and 30 PRD jawans have been deployed to keep the traffic system smooth. Rammohan Singh, SP Traffic